MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Book Tour Coming To Milwaukee In January

Fresh off my book tour stops in South Carolina and California, I wanted to let those of you who live in and around the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area know that I will be coming to your neck of the woods in January thanks to Low-Carb Central, the ONLY low-carb store in the greater Milwaukee area.

Read more about it here: http://www.lowcarbcentral.biz/id22.html

I'll share more details later, but I wanted those of you in part of the country to know about the details of this exciting event. I will be speaking about my weight loss experience on Friday night and then signing my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book on Saturday.

Check often at the book tour itinerary to the right because new dates are being added weekly, including stops in Virginia next weekend in Chesapeake, Hampton and Richmond at the Heaven & Earth bookstores.

I have enjoyed talking with many people over these past couple of weeks who want to know why livin' la vida low-carb has worked so well for me. Of course, I'm happy to oblige by letting my personal experience speak for itself.

By the way, there is a LOT of good news about low-carb out there today along with some pretty negative stories about the Atkins diet and the low-carb lifestyle in general. Give me a few days and I'll get to all of it.

This all-out war against this healthy way of eating is not going away anytime soon. Hey, I thought low-carb was dead?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home