MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Luscious Living Cheesecakes Are The Perfect Low-Carb Christmas Gift



In September I introduced you to a company called Luscious Living when I blogged about the best low-carb cheesecakes on the market today.



Luscious Living founder and CEO Jason Wachob was kind enough at the time to let me try his cheesecake as part of my column and here is how I described his low-carb cheesecake in that post:

"I like a cheesecake with a little zing to it. Upon my first bite of the Luscious Living cheesecake, that is just what I got! Oh my goodness, this cheesecake is out of this world. I was simply amazed that something could taste that good and still be low-carb! WOW, WOW, and WOW again!"

Jason was kind enough to quote this blog's comments about his product on his press page at the Luscious Living web site. :)

The 18-ounce Low-Carb New York Style Cheesecake from Luscious Living is packaged in an extremely unique collectible tin and serves 4-6 people. It retails for $19.99 for a single cheesecake, but you can get some pretty good discounts when you order multiple quantities.

Nutritionally, the Luscious Living Low-Carb New York Style cheesecake contains either ZERO or two net carbs, depending on how you calculate it. Regardless, it is well worth getting that special carb-conscious someone on your Christmas list a treat they will LOVE you for.

And I just happen to know someone who is livin' la vida low-carb who would absolutely LOVE getting one of these mouthwatering cheesecakes for Christmas. Hint, hint, hint. LOL!

When you order your cheesecakes for all your low-carb friends, be sure to tell Jason that "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man" sent you! :)

Click here for more info on Luscious Living's Low-Carb cheesecake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home