MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Post-Thanksgiving Book Tour Stops In Hampton Roads, VA This Weekend

The "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" book tour will be coming to the state of Virginia this weekend!

After enjoying that great Thanksgiving Day meal with your family, what better reason do you have to come out and meet someone who has been able to lose in excess of 180 pounds and keep it off thanks to the low-carb lifestyle?

I will be signing my new book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" at three Heaven & Earth Christian Specialty Stores locations:



Friday, November 25, 2006
Heaven & Earth Greenbrier Mall
Chesapeake, VA
12-3pm

There will be a live radio remote from 1-3pm with 88.5FM WJLZ The Current.

Friday, November 25, 2006
Heaven & Earth Coliseum Crossing
Hampton, VA
5-8pm

Saturday, November 26, 2006
Heaven & Earth Kemps River Shopping Center
Virginia Beach, VA
12-3pm

There will be a live radio remote from 1-3pm with 88.5FM WJLZ The Current.



If you live in or around the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, including Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Suffolk, Hampton, Portsmouth, Newport News, Williamsburg, and all points in between, then you are personally invited to one of these three exciting events this post-Thanksgiving weekend. I am so excited to have the opportunity to meet my blog readers in the Virginia Beach area (and I know there are several of you who live in and around this area so be sure to let me know you read the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog!).

These book signings are also very special to me for another reason. You see, I used to work for Heaven & Earth and 88.5FM WJLZ The Current when I lived in the Hampton Roads area from the early 90's until 2000 when my wife and I moved to Spartanburg. I was an on-air personality for 88.5FM back in its early days and now it has become a powerhouse progressive Christian music radio station making an impact throughout Virginia Beach. And I also was a sales clerk, then manager, then music buyer for Heaven & Earth stores before moving away in 2000.

This will be a homecoming of sorts for me. My wife Christine grew up in this area and we got married there in 1995 after meeting at Atlantic Shores Baptist Church. We were both active in the choir there and enjoyed many wonderful years of good times with the people of that great fellowship of believers. I also got my Master's Degree in Public Policy from Regent University just down the road from the church and have many fond memories of my days on campus.

I can't wait to meet YOU in southeast Virginia this weekend at one of my three book signings. We'll be driving up on Wednesday night and staying in Virginia for a couple of weeks to spend time with family and friends.

But don't worry! I'll still be blogging away bringing you all the latest news and commentary about the low-carb lifestyle you expect here at this blog. You all inspire me to continue on each and every day and I am truly THANKFUL for your love and friendship. You are a blessing to me and I will never forget you for as long as I live. God bless you and your family during this Thanksgiving holiday season!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home