MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, November 28, 2005

UK Simon Says This Blog Is 'Puntastic'


Meet Simon from the Minor 9th blog in the UK

I picked up another fan of the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog today and he hails from the UK. As you can see from his picture above, he definitely doesn't need to lose any weight and seems to be a vibrant young chap eager to take on the world.

He is 22-year old Simon and he has a blog called the Minor 9th (dum dum dum dummmmmmmmmmmm) that he's been posting at for the past five years.

A quick perusal of his web site reveals quite an eclectic taste of a variety of topics, but check out who made his "linklog ♪ striking a note on the web":

Livin' la vida low carb :: Not sure I agree with the philosophy of low carbness, but I thought the title was puntastic...

Puntastic?! Now that's a pretty nifty word. I'm not sure how Simon found out about my blog, but I'm glad he at least liked the title of it.

Hey Simon, you might want to know I also use that name for the title of my book about my 180+ pound weight loss as well. It's a fun play on words and I enjoy using it to capture people's attention.

But next time, Simon, stick around a while and we'll show you why the "philosophy of low carbness" is the best thing to ever happen to the millions of us who are livin' la vida low-carb. THANKS for the mention, buddy!

11-28-05 UPDATE: Well, as quickly as he had my blog listed among his linklog, Simon has since pulled it from his Minor 9th blog. He must be shy and doesn't like all the attention. That's okay, Simon. I still appreciate your mention of my blog. THANK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home