MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

You Have To Try Dreamfields Low-Carb Pasta

Now that I have lost over 180 pounds thanks to the low-carb lifestyle, people seem to ask me many of the same questions over and over again. One of the most popular questions people ask me now is, "Don't you miss pasta?"

I get very amused by this question because people automatically assume that you cannot eat pasta when you are livin' la vida low-carb. It is very obvious these people have never heard of what is arguably the best-tasting king of low-carb pastas on the market today called Dreamfields.

Have you tried this stuff? I listed Dreamfields pasta in my book as one of my recommended low-carb products because it is far superior to those "other" im-pasta-rs (get it, impost..oh nevermind!). If you have ever tried them, then you know they show no resemblance to the pastas you grew up with and enjoyed through the years.

But Dreamfields promises "guaranteed great taste" and that's what they deliver BIG TIME plus it keeps the carbs down way low for people watching them. A 2-oz. serving of pasta usually has 42g of carbohydrates, but through the magic of subtracting the "digestible carbs" from that total, you are left with ONLY FIVE GRAMS that count towards your total carb intake. WOW WOW WOW! You will NEVER believe this stuff is low-carb. Read more about this incredible product here.

In fact, a few weeks ago I brought some Dreamfields spaghetti to work with me on a day we all brought food. At first, I didn't tell anyone they were eating low-carb pasta, but when everyone raved about how good it was they were very surprised to learn it was my "diet" pasta. If you can fool people who aren't on a low-carb diet, then it MUST be good stuff.

However, there is one small problem. Grocery store shelves may or may not carry Dreamfields brand of low-carb pasta. Some of them have gotten rid of it on closeout (I stocked up when they did this!) while others still carry it, but in limited supply. Click here to find out where Dreamfields is sold in your area.

Treat yourself to the delectable taste of Dreamfields pasta and you'll never eat "regular" carb-loaded pasta again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jimmy!
First time I have ever left a comment here. I want to believe that the Dreamfields products are what they say they are but I can't. Too many people have complained about their rise in blood sugar after eating any of the products. I have treid it and also thought it was awesome! I think this is one of thise "too good to be true" deals.
Mike
mpage@rochester.rr.com

7/22/2008 4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home