MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

'Healthy Low-Carb Recipes' Blog Premiers

Are you looking for an inventory of low-carb recipes to help you in your low-carb lifestyle and don't know where to turn?

Then look no further than the brand new low-carb recipe blog called Healthy Low-Carb Recipes.

Created by Health Hack's "Mister Tut," this web site is in the process of becoming chock full of literally over 1,000 recipes available to you at your fingertips for breakfast, supper and everything in between!

In fact, people are encouraged to submit their own recipes for inclusion on the Healthy Low-Carb Recipes web site. Send "Mister Tut" an e-mail to have your recipe appear on the web site.

I'm not a big recipe guy, so be sure to check out Healthy Low-Carb Recipes often for some excellent selections for your low-carb lifestyle.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Jimmy,

Great blog! And congratulations on your awesome weight loss. Way to go, man!

Just wanted to say hello and let you know I've been reading you. I don't remember how I found you, but I'm glad I did. I'm starting the low-carb lifestyle (South Beach) on Jan 7, 2006 and I found you at just the right time.

Thank you for being here. I'm definitely inspired. :o)

12/28/2005 9:39 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Hey Mixed! THANKS for dropping in! I like you blog, too! GREAT pics! Keep coming back for inspiration for your low-carb lifestyle. Take care, buddy!

12/28/2005 10:13 PM  
Blogger Evan said...

THANK you, Jimmy! So far it looks like your readers love the site and are spreading the good word!

Stay well and Godbless!

-Kevin "Mister Tut" Kennedy-Spaien

12/29/2005 9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home