MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Jimmy Moore Talks About Sugar-Free, Low-Carb Lifestyle In Kick-Sugar Tele-Seminar

Thursday, December 15, 2005 is the BIG DAY for my sugar-shunning friend Connie Bennett (from the SUGAR SHOCK! blog) as she launches her new program called The Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Programâ„¢. Many years in the making, Connie has put together a professional line-up of speakers and motivators to help people overcome their addiction to sugar once and for all. You can visit FastTrackKickSugar.com to read about the program and see a complete listing of the speakers who will be appearing over the next few months in the tele-seminars.

I am completely honored to be one of Connie's first guests for this tele-seminar which is available FREE OF CHARGE to everyone who signs up today. Go to KickSugarSpecial.com to take advantage of this generous offer from Connie to hear me talk about my weight loss and improved health thanks to eliminating sugar from my diet.

In a segment on Thursday night, December 15, 2005 at 8:30pm EST entitled "Tales of Former Sugar Addicts, Who Kicked Their Habits & Put Their Lives Back on Track," I will be speaking to the Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Programâ„¢ participants to help them overcome their perceived need for sugar in their lives. Ridding my body of sugar (which I call "rat poison" in my book) has been one of the best things I have ever done and I don't regret that decision one bit.

A CD of the tele-seminar will also be made available for purchase at a later date at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. Details will be provided about the availability of the CD for those of you who are interested as soon as I get them.

Hurry and sign up RIGHT NOW to be a part of the Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Programâ„¢ if you want to hear "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" Man talk about the sugar-free, low-carb lifestyle.

I promise you it's gonna be loads of fun with Connie as we espouse the benefits of kicking sugar forever! Yeah, baby!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Linda! It was great hearing your voice, too! That tele-seminar was a lot of fun and I hope to do it again sometime. SEE YA! :)

12/16/2005 8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home