MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, December 16, 2005

Kick-Sugar Tele-Seminar Was First-Class

I want to take this opportunity to thank my friend Connie Bennett from the SUGAR SHOCK! blog for hosting me in the first tele-seminar conference call for The Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™ on Thursday evening with an anxious group of people who are committing themselves to eliminating sugar from their lives once and for all.

The interview was a first-class and professional way for me to express my thoughts about sugar-free, low-carb living and I am appreciative to have been able to be a part of this. If you missed it or if you heard it and want a copy to listen to again, then a CD will be available for purchase at my blog within a few weeks. Stay tuned!

It was great hearing from my friend Linda in Oregon who said, "I hope to be like Jimmy Moore when I grow up." LOL! My wife got a real kick out of that, Linda. As someone who has struggled with her weight like I did for most of my life, Linda is taking the courageous step to start livin' la vida low-carb to help her shed more than 200 pounds from her body.

I KNOW she will be successful and I pray that God will strengthen her as she takes on this challenge for herself. Linda, YOU WILL DO IT! I believe in you and trust you will resist temptation and be that hot, sexy momma that's just begging to be let out of you. Look out world, L-L-L-Linda is coming at ya!

Another friend on the line who said goodbye at the end of the call was Rosanna from Viva Low Carb in Lakewood, California. Rosanna is one of my heroes because she and her husband are still in the low-carb retail business. I applaud people like her who put their money where their mouth is and offer people who desire to rid themselves of sugar a place to get great-tasting products. It was an honor to have you on the call as well, Rosanna! Viva low-carb!

If you found this blog today after hearing me talk about my weight loss success story on The Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™, then WELCOME to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." I attempt to bring my readers the latest and greatest info from the wonderful world of sugar-free, low-carb while mixing in some encouragement and having fun with people who foolishly ridicule this healthy way of eating. :)

For those of you who would like to benefit from Connie's Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™, let me tell you it is WELL worth the investment! She has a full line-up of real experts who can help you understand and implement sugar-free living into your life. I cannot say enough about how eliminating sugar from my life has changed me for the better and I wish I had a program like The Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™ when I was overcoming my sugar addiction.

Don't let this opportunity pass you by! Sign up TODAY for The Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program™ and start enjoying how sweet life can be without sugar!

12-17-05 UPDATE: Connie Bennett blogged about her tele-seminar I was a part of at her SUGAR SHOCK! blog today.

WOW, the feedback she has received has been overwhelming as people are committing themselves to a life free from the bondage of sugar addiction! I am honored to be a part of this and will be actively involved in helping those who are struggling with overcoming a weight problem as I once had.

Connie said she appreciates me "so honestly sharing about what life used to be like as an obese man."

"Jimmy is quite amazing: He openly -- and at times humorously shared -- about how he used to drink a whopping 18 cans of Coke a day, gorged on donuts, little cakes and more. He also talked about his two 'epiphany' experiences -- one where a little kid called him 'fat' and another where he kept slipping and falling off a climbing wall, all with a large group of people in view."

Be sure to read some of the testimonies of those who were on the tele-seminar call and are now pumped up and ready to eliminate sugar from their lives forever. COOL!

THANKS again to Connie for giving me the platform to speak out about my weight loss/sugar addiction story. It's been an unbelievable experience and I hope I can continue to serve as an inspiration for others who seek to lose weight and/or quit sugar for good. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Science4u1959 said...

The feedback she got is the proof Jimmy... you are doing a great job! Keep up the good work!

12/19/2005 12:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy, as I told you privately and blogged, you were absolutely a wonderful and fun guest!

I loved having you on our first kick-start teleseminar! You were quite inspirational!

FYI, to date, 313 people so far have signed up for the teleseminars. There's still space for many more.

Again, thanks.

Connie
Founder, Fast-Track, Kick-Sugar Countdown Program (www.FastTrackKickSugar.com)

12/20/2005 2:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home