MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, December 26, 2005

Loca Low-Carb Beverages Are Crazy Good



Loca Beverages are great for low-carb cocktails or a sugar-free punch

I enjoy trying new products that claim to be "low-carb" because it always great to find something genuinely different to add to my low-carb lifestyle. While there are a lot of very bad "low-carb" products on the market today, I wanted to share with you one of the most unique low-carb products I have come across since I started livin' la vida low-carb.

They are called loca beverages. It's a crazy kinda name, but so is "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." :)

This product is a BIG HIT in California at the Beverages & More retail outlets, but this product should really go nationwide in grocery and other retail stores because it is THAT good!

While I'm not a cocktail drinker, I am a fan of sugar-free flavored carbonated drinks. When I poured the tall, skinny one-liter bottle of loca beverages product into a glass mixed with some Sprite Zero (you can use soda water, ginger ale or ANY non-cola carbonated drink), I couldn't believe how good this stuff really is.

It's sweetened with Spenda and ACE-K, so I knew it would taste sweet enough for me. But I had no idea it was going to wallop me right between the eyeballs with a tangy, yet satisfying flavor that keeps you coming back for more. This punch really packs a punch! WOW, this stuff is the bomb, baby!

Most cocktail mixes are LOADED with upwards of 50+ carbs per serving along with a TON of sugar and calories. But not loca beverages. Guess how many carbs are in this product? How does ZERO sound?! The same goes for calories and sugar. Zip, zero, zilch! Yeah, buddy! Can you see why I'm so pumped about this stuff?!

In my opinion, loca beverages are CRAZY good! And that's saying a lot from a picky low-carber who will tell you if something is awful or not. Listen to me -- THIS STUFF IS THE REAL DEAL! Check it out!

Loca beverages are advertised as "crazy. skinny. fun." It might be crazy, but it'll make you skinny and you'll have lots of fun doing it, too!

It comes in lime, mango, strawberry (MY favorite!!!), and cosmopolitan.

For more information about the loca beverages, call 1-800-510-LOCA or visit locabeverages.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home