MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Look Out Milwaukee, Low-Carb Man's Coming

I cannot wait until next weekend when I will be traveling to Milwaukee, Wisconsin as part of my book tour. I've never been to that part of the United States and I'm REALLY excited about the opportunity to make personal appearances on the radio and television, be featured in a couple of newspapers, and to speak and sign my book at the only low-carb store in the Milwaukee area.

What an honor to be the guest of Michael & Marilyn Kirtley from Low-Carb Central and they have my schedule loaded to the max while I am in town.

I'll be flying in next Thursday night and my book signing event will be advertised in the Journal Sentinel Food Section and Cue Calendar as well as the Hales Corner Hub.

Here's my schedule while I am in Milwaukee:

January 6, 2006
Interview on WTMJ at 11am


Radio interview on the WMCS "That's What I'm Talking About" show with Cassandra McShepherd from 12-2pm


Question & Answer session at Low Carb Central from 7-8pm

January 7, 2006
Television interview on Fox 6 Morning Show with Nicole Koglin at 8am


Book signing at Low-Carb Central from 1-3:30pm

WHEW! That weekend is gonna be quite eventful. If you live in or around the metropolitan Milwaukee area, I would love to have the opportunity to meet you when I am in your neck of the woods.

To learn more about my appearances in Milwaukee on January 6-7, call Michael Kirtley at 414-858-9108 or visit LowCarbCentral.biz. Look out Milwaukee, Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man's coming! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home