MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Low-Carb Book Featured In eDiets.com Column

I was thrilled to see my book mentioned among a list of "6 Presents For A Healthier You & Yours" today in a column featured on extremely popular weight loss web site called eDiets.com.

Written by eDiets Master Motivator Julia Havey, her column features 6 gift suggestions for your loved ones who need a little motivation to take control of their life again.

Here's how Julia stated it:

"This time of year it is very hard to find the perfect gift for that special person, or even for yourself. I think that the BEST gifts are those that inspire, educate or motivate us to a better life -- filled with health, happiness and empowerment.

If you are trying to figure out what to get someone on your list, read on, you are sure to find some things that are not only perfect gifts but will make you feel so good giving them!"


Lo and behold, when I looked at #3 on the list, would you believe she chose my book "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" as one such gift option especially for "the man on your list?" Cool!

Again, here's how Julia described it in the column:

"'La Vida Low-Carb' (available through Amazon.com) by Jimmy Moore, is the perfect gift for any man looking to trim a few or a few dozen pounds off of his body. Jimmy is quickly becoming the Internet’s staunchest Atkins diet/Low carb living advocate, from his blog that is an 'in your face' questioning of everything diet related to his newsletters -- Jimmy is the low-carb man. Give the man in your life an eDiets.com Atkins plan membership and a copy of this book -- what you will really be giving them is a new lease on life!"

WOW, Julia! That's fantastic! THANKS so much for recommending my book to help others. I have really been blown away by the overwhelming response I have received for that book and I expect it to continue making an impact on people in 2006. If my weight loss success story can help people realize they can lose weight -- FOR GOOD! -- then it was all worth the time, energy, and effort it took to bring it to print.

I often joke with people that writing my book was harder than losing weight was! LOL! Sometimes it sure felt that way. But I'm glad I did BOTH! :)

If you found this blog after reading Julia's column at eDiets.com, then welcome and stick around a while. We like to keep things interesting here and you're sure to be inspired, educated, and entertained when you come here. THANKS for dropping by and feel free to contact me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

3 Comments:

Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Congratulations, Jimmy! See? You ARE making a difference! Happy Christmas to you all.

12/23/2005 1:06 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Science! Merry Christmas to you as well!

12/23/2005 8:06 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for your show of support, everyone. It means the WORLD to me! :)

12/25/2005 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home