MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Meeting My Local Low-Carb Retailer, Supporting The Low-Carb Cause


I paid a visit to see Elaine at Low-Carb Connoisseur on Friday

My blog has given me the opportunity to meet so many people in the low-carb retailing business that I had no idea existed while I was losing weight on my low-carb program in 2004. People like Andrew from CarbSmart, Jason from LO-Carb U, Linda from Kick The Carbz, Michael from Low-Carb Central, Rosanna from Viva Low-Carb, Steve from LoCarb Life, and many, many more are heroes in my book for being courageous enough to put their money where their mouth is in support of the low-carb lifestyle.

And it just so happens that I've got a low-carb store less than an hour away from me in Anderson, South Carolina called Low-Carb Connoisseur. I was off work on Friday because of New Year's weekend and it was a gorgeous day with blue skies outside, so I decided to pay a visit to the town of Anderson (you might know about this town from the Cuba Gooding, Jr. movie a couple of years ago called Radio).

Anyway, it was great getting to meet Elaine in person for the first time and she graciously posed for this picture with me:



Her low-carb store serves the needs of the low-carb consumer each and every day as she ships out products for people who are livin' la vida low-carb. Be sure to check out her entire inventory of products, including some new sweet treats that are sweetened with ANYTHING but maltitol. You will NOT be disappointed.

People who support the low-carb lifestyle and desire products to help them as they lose weight and keep it off need to support these low-carb retailers who have been there when low-carb was hot, stayed in business when Wal-Mart and other stores almost put them under, and continue to bring you the very best low-carb products on the market today.

If people think all you can eat on a low-carb diet is bacon, eggs, and cheese, then they haven't seen what's available in low-carb stores lately. Check 'em out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home