MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Next Up: Book Signing in Columbia, SC & Radio Interview In Dallas, TX

The past couple of months have been like a whirlwind with all the media appearances and book signings I have had in support of my new book, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb." It has been such a pleasure to meet so many people who hunger for lasting answers to their weight problem. They see my story as the gentle nudge they need to do it for themselves and that makes me grin from ear to ear. *smile*

I'm looking forward to this Saturday, December 10, 2005 because I have two very special events happening:

I will be in Columbia, SC at the OK-Carbs low-carb store at 252 Harbison Blvd #Z signing my book from 3-5pm. The store owners are excited about me coming down from Spartanburg, SC to visit their store and I hope to see some of my political friends at the event. Heck, even if you're a political enemy and have a weight problem, I'd love to meet you, too! LOL! For more information, please call (803) 732-0122.

Then, right after the book signing at OK-Carbs, I'll be appearing on KLLI 105.3FM LIVE in the Dallas, TX market at 6pm CST for an interview on the #1 rated weekend radio show called "The New You Show" which you can hear on the Internet by clicking here (a short registration is all that's needed to listen to the show).

Featuring several health & nutrition commentators, including low-carb industry icon Jonny Bowden, "The New You Show" is an excellent opportunity for me to share my story of weight loss the low-carb way. Since Jonny was gracious enough to review my book and write a quote for the back cover, I look forward to speaking with him and the other co-hosts about "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

I'm gearig up fot the next few weeks as more and more people begin thinking about their New Year's resolutions and will be examining the low-carb lifestyle as an option for their weight loss efforts. Since January 1, 2006 will be my 2-year Atkinversary, I am so excited to have the opportunity to talk about my sustained success with people who desperately need to hear that message of low-carb.

If you live in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area, then I'll be coming your way in early January thanks to Low-Carb Central. And I just spoke with the community relations contact person for the Barnes & Noble store in Spartanburg, SC who said the local author's book signing event will take place on Thursday, January 26, 2006 from 6-8pm. She is anticipating a huge turnout with over 30 local authors from the Upstate of South Carolina scheduled to be at this event.

It would be my pleasure to see you at one of these events, even if all you did was drop by to say hello. With 20,000 pageviews at my blog each month, I know there are a lot of people who have been affected by what I do here. It would be my pleasure to meet you face-to-face and thank you for your faithfulness and dedication to me and my little neck of the woods in the blogosphere.

Keep checking my book tour schedule for new updates for 2006. If you are interested in having me appear in your area, then please contact me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Vicki!

12/10/2005 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home