MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, December 10, 2005

OK-Carbs Book Signing Was A-Okay


Book signing at OK-Carbs in Columbia, SC today was fun!

I had another book signing today for "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and it was an excellent opportunity to visit with the owners of only one of two low-carb retail stores in the state (Low-Carb Connossieur is the other one in Anderson, SC). A special thanks to OK-Carbs for hosting me for this latest stop in my book tour.



It was my pleasure to meet several people who are on a low-carb journey and looking for inspiration to continue on:



This couple stopped by to say hello and announced they are getting married next weekend. They both have committed to start livin' la vida low-carb and bought my book to help get on track and stay on track.



All in all, today's book signing was a great time to come face to face with real people who desire to attain the success that I have been able to have on the low-carb lifestyle.

THANK YOU, OK-Carbs! You were an excellent host today and I hope to come back to your area again in 2006.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home