MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Search Inside The Book Feature Added To 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Page At Amazon


You can now Search Inside my book at Amazon.com

I am so excited to share with you another excellent way for you to check out my book before you decide whether you want to buy it or not. At Amazon.com, they have a feature called Search Inside The Book which allow customers to read a little bit of the content of a book prior to making a purchase.

This feature was added to my book TODAY and will show people the front and back cover of my book, the copyright page, the table of contents page as well as the first six pages of Chapter 1 about "Becoming Carb-Conscious." You can already read the entire introduction of my book as a FREE SAMPLE CHAPTER compliments of Booklocker.com.

So if you haven't yet gotten your copy of Livin' La Vida Low-Carb yet, then be sure you check out my page at Amazon.com to see this new feature.

THANK YOU as always for your support for me, my blog, and my book! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS Chet and Joanne!

12/25/2005 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home