MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Welcome WYFF-TV Newschannel 4 Viewers


WYFF Newschannel 4 is the NBC affiliate in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC

If you found this web site after seeing me on WYFF-TV Newschannel 4 in the Greenville/Spartanburg, SC area, then let me officially welcome you to my blog. My name is Jimmy Moore and I really did lose over 180 pounds thanks to the low-carb lifestyle.

The book you saw featured on WYFF is called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" and it is available to purchase in several ways:

1. Order directly from my publisher by clicking here (fastest delivery).

2. Order from Amazon.com by clicking below:


3. Visit the Barnes & Noble on the west side of Spartanburg (next to the Dorman Centre) at the Customer Service desk or the Pic-A-Book on the east side of Spartanburg.

4. Contact me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net to work out how to get a personalized autographed copy.

I invite you to look around my blog which I started back in April of this year. There are many articles you may be interested in from my archives to help you if you struggle with weight issues and want to be encouraged and educated about how low-carb can help you. There are nearly 500 blog posts for you to garner lots of great information about livin' la vida low-carb.

April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005



A special THANK YOU to WYFF's Latoya Silmon and her cameraman for doing this story on me today at the downtown Spartanburg YMCA. After having to cancel out on the original scheduled filming on Tuesday, Latoya called me at 10am today and asked if we could do it. Uh, yeah, we can! LOL!

Please e-mail Latoya Silmon to THANK her for airing a POSITIVE story about the low-carb lifestyle. It has become fashionable for much of the media to attack this healthy way of eating, but Latoya has bucked that trend and should be recognized for being unwilling to back down from a low-carb weight loss success.

Of course, I'd love to know what you think about my blog, my book, or my weight loss story. Please feel free to contact me anytime at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. God was gracious enough to give me this incredible gift and now I want to share it with the whole world.

I'm livin' la vida low-carb now, baby! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home