MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, January 06, 2006

'I Love Low-Carb' Blog Joins The Conversation

I am always excited when I hear about a new blog devoted to the subject of low-carb. But when the new blogger credits THIS BLOG for inspiring them to start their blog, that brings a big smile to my face.

Such is the story of the "I Love Low-Carb" blog. It features the writings of a 37-year-old Derry, New Hampshire-based marketing manager. In fact, his writings debuted here at the Livin' La Vida Low-Carb blog this week.

Here's what he said about me and my blog:

First and foremost I want to thank Jimmy Moore for livin' la vida low-carb and telling us all about it. I found Jimmy through Google Alerts. I had Google alert me on everything low-carb and there was Jimmy just sitting there waiting to inspire me to start my own BLOG. Thanks Jimmy you are a big loser!!!! In a good way of course.

Well, THANK YOU! I'm amazed how this little blog has brought inspiration for people to not only begin losing weight, but also to start sharing their own stories about low-carb at their own blog. CONGRATULATIONS and I look forward to serving the blogosphere with you as we seek to continue to educate the masses about this wonderfully healthy way of eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home