MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Looking For Inspiring Low-Carb Success Stories

Ever since I released my first book in October 2005 about my 180-pound weight loss success story on the low-carb lifestyle called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," I have felt the urge to write another book featuring the low-carb weight loss success stories of ten people just like me who lost weight and kept it off by livin' la vida low-carb. Now more than ever, people need to know that low-carb living is alive and well and is working for people in 2006.

Have you lost an incredible amount of weight on the low-carb lifestyle and would like your story featured in the sequel to "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb?" If so, then I want to discuss with you the opportunity to participate in this new project I am wanting to get done by the end of this year.

Please contact me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net with a very brief description of your weight loss success story. Don't worry about giving me every single detail of your story (save that for the interview I will conduct with you when I write the book), but I'd love to know when you started the low-carb lifestyle, which low-carb program you used, how much weight you lost, and how long you have kept the weight off.

I only need TEN people who would like their story to be told, so don't delay! If I am interested in including you in my new book, tentatively entitled "10 Inspirational Stories Of Livin' La Vida Low-Carb," then I will contact you back with additional information about it. Feel free to send me any questions or concerns you may have about my new book.

Just in case you are wondering, yes, you will be compensated for providing information about your weight loss success story. Plus, you will have the prestige of having your name in a book that will be distributed worldwide and available at Amazon.com as well as in the database of Barnes & Noble bookstores. I'm even thinking of conducting a book tour to the ten cities where the people featured in the book live to help promote this new book as well as my first book.

Do you have a compelling low-carb weight loss success story to share with me? Then don't delay, send me an e-mail TODAY! If your story is chosen, then you will hear back from me in the very near future. Oh, and everyone featured in the book will also receive a complimentary autographed copy of the book when it is released.

THANKS for your interest and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home