MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, January 02, 2006

Make Your Sugar-Free, Low-Carb Chocolate Dreams Come True


Chocolate Dreams and Wishes chocolates are sugar-free and low-carb

When it comes to products that will help you on your low-carb lifestyle, you are not going to find a bigger critic who will scrutinize a product's worth more than I do. I am very picky when it comes to what I put in my mouth and you should be, too. If you are livin' la vida low-carb, then you want to make sure your mouth is being treated to only the very best products that are both delicious and keep the net carbs low enough for you to enjoy them often.

I have found one such product: Chocolate Dreams and Wishes chocolate bars! This is a new company based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and is set to pick up where Z-Carb left off.

For those of you who read my book, you know that I highly recommend Z-Carb bars for people who have to have their chocolate and eat it, too. Unfortunately, though, it seems the Z-Carb company has run into financial problems and has ceased operations.

That's where Chocolate Dreams and Wishes comes into the picture. The thing that attracted me to Z-Carb bars was the fact that they "get" it! They use erythritol in their products because they do not cause the uncomfortable gastric distress problems that sugar alcohols like maltitol and lactitol do.

So guess what? Chocolate Dreams and Wishes chocolate bars, which come in dark chocolate (my favorite and it lowers your blood pressure!) or milk chocolate, have erythritol, too, as well as ACE-K and Splenda, too! They "get" it as well! WOO HOO!!!

This is a low-carb chocolate lover's dream come true! But wait, it gets even better!

These handmade gourmet chocolate bars are made with real cocoa butter, contains no trans fat, and contain the fiber-rich inulin! For each 1 oz serving of this decadent chocolate bar, you get to savor the rich, creamy taste of Chocolate Dreams and Wishes chocolate along with just 2g net carbs. TWO GRAMS -- that's all! And boy are they worth every single bite!

Here's was my initial reaction after taking a big bite for myself:



Mmmmmm! I never thought I'd find a sugar-free, low-carb chocolate bar that tasted as good as Z-Carb bars, but I must confess these Chocolate Dreams and Wishes chocolate bars have met and exceeded all of my expectations. That's saying a lot!

Okay, I know what you are thinking. What's with the bear and the Merry Christmas greeting? Ignore them and just enjoy the superb taste of this low-carb delight for yourself. You get 4 ounces of chocolate that will keep your mouth very happy.

Currently, Low-Carb Connoisseur is the only distributor I have found carrying this incredible sugar-free, low-carb chocolate bar. If you decide to try this product, then tell my friend Elaine that I sent ya! :)

If you are as big a chocolate fan as I am, then you will NOT be disappointed. I'd love to know what you think about this product if you decide to try it. I personally think it is THE best sugar-free, low-carb chocolate bar on the market today!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have you ever tried the Mini Carb chocolate bars sweetened only with Splenda? I love the dark chocolate with almonds. My only complaint is they chop up the almonds. I'd perfer them whole.

1/03/2006 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home