MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, January 02, 2006

'Stumbling' Upon An Atkins-Friendly Blog


Meet Victoria -- a 60-pound Atkins weight loss success story!

It looks like I've picked up another friend of this blog who just so happened to find it by doing a blog search for "Atkins" on Sunday.

Her name is Victoria and she is a 34-year-old Oakland, California resident who has lost an incredible 60 pounds on the Atkins diet. She has an eclectic blog entitled Stumbling to Bethlehem where she shares freely about her life and what is happening in her world.

A devout Christian who, like me, enjoys contemporary Christian music and healthy living, Victoria is a welcomed friend of "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb."

She blogged about this blog on New Year's day by entering the blog post, "Is Atkins unhealthy?"

Here's what she wrote:

"I was bored today and typed 'Atkins' into the blog search engine and found a really wonderful site. This blog has more information and proof than you could ever hope to debunk - but only if you dare to have your presuppositions challenged.

I've also placed a link to this blog in the 'Blogs I read' dropdown menu on the left so I and anyone else can visit long after this post has disappeared into the archives.

Livin' La Vida Low-Carb (Do you dare?)


Victoria looked around my blog for quite a long time last night and even made some comments about the posts that intrigued her the most. I appreciate having her as a new reader and look forward to reading more of her insights on livin' la vida low-carb.

Be sure to visit Victoria at her Stumbling to Bethlehem blog today!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um...your luink to my blog actually goes to yours.

Here's the link to mine:
Stumbling To Bethlehem

1/03/2006 1:27 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/03/2006 1:38 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Victoria. I forgot to list your URL in the link I posted. However, under my Low-Carb Friends, the link worked just fine. :)

Try to do too many things at once. :-~

1/03/2006 8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home