MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Two Prayers & A Chinese Proverb

THANKS to some dear senior saints from my church as well as a friend of this blog, I have two prayers and a Chinese proverb to share with you to make you smile and to get through the day (especially if you are early on in your weight loss journey -- HANG IN THERE!!! You are gonna make it and be the amazing weight loss success story for all the world to see -- you'll see!). ENJOY!

A DIETER'S PRAYER
Lord, my soul is ripped with riot
incited by my wicked diet.
"We are what we eat," said a wise old man!
and, Lord, if that is true, I'm a garbage can.


I WANT TO RISE PRAYER
I want to rise on Judgment Day, that's plain!
but at my present weight, I'll need a crane.
So grant me strength, that I may not fall
into the clutches of cholesterol.


CHINESE PROVERB ABOUT DOCTORS
The superior doctor prevents sickness,
The mediocre doctor attends to impending sickness, and
The inferior doctor treats actual sickness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home