MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Can Somebody Translate This Please?

I'm amazed whenever I see my blog mentioned on a foreign language web site because it tells me that the topics I discuss here are being discussed before a worldwide audience. Weight loss and health issues cut across all continents and I am happy to see "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" casting an influence across the globe.

But I need some help from SOMEONE with this column that mentions my blog. But I have a slight problem -- I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HECK IT SAYS! LOL!

Here is the post:

Stoppen met Atkins dieet, gewichtstoename?
Dieet | 04 Februari, 2006 11:03

Heeft het stoppen met het Atkins dieet gewichtstoename tot gevolg, het antwoord is ja.

Als je aan Atkins begonnen bent met het idee om snel een aantal kilos af te vallen en vervolgens weer verder te gaan met je normale eetpatroon dan is het zeker dat je na het stoppen met Atkins snel weer op je normale gewicht zal zitten of zelfs meer. Daarom is het zo belangrijk om het Atkins dieet meer te zien als een permanente levensstijl die je blijft volgen dan als een dieet. De makers van de site livin' la vida low-carb vertellen dit altijd aan hun bezoekers en hebben aan de reacties van hun lezers voldoende bewijs voor de door hun gedeponeerde stelling.


Does anyone speak the language of what I think is the Netherlands and can translate this for me? If so, then e-mail me at livinlowcarbman@charter.net. THANK YOU!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Science4u1959 said...

This is Dutch, a language I do speak. The translation is as follows:

Stopping the Atkins diet, increasing weight?

Diet, 4 feb 2006

Does quitting the Atkins diet increase weight? The answer is yes.

In case you started the Atkins diet to lose quickly a few pounds, and subsequently resume your old eating pattern then indeed it is certain that you will regain the weight or even more. That's why it is important to regard the Atkins diet more as a permanent lifestyle instead of a diet. The makers of the dietsite "livin' la vida low-carb" keep pointing this fact out to their readers and the reactions of said readers indeed is sufficient proof of this contention.

2/23/2006 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home