MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day Date Night With My Wife



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY everyone! I want to express my sincerest LOVE and appreciation to so many of you who have embraced me and my blog so openly over the past few months. The exponential growth in readership has afforded me the opportunity to share the positive message of the low-carb lifestyle with literally tens of thousands of people. It is such an honor and a privilege to come to you each day sharing my thoughts, opinions, and commentary about livin' la vida low-carb.

But I ask that you indulge me for just one day as I take time to spend with the sunshine of my life, my lovely bride Christine. She has stood by me through the good and the bad; when I weighed 410 and all the struggles I went through to get down into the 220's; and sacrificing time being with me so I can work a full-time job, part-time job, promote my book, and, of course, write at my blog. Can you tell we don't get to spend a whole lotta time together?

We do have our weekly "date night" that we enjoy on Friday nights together and I NEVER get on the computer on these nights. But since it's Valentine's Day, I surprised her by announcing I was giving her a BONUS "date night." Therefore, I won't be blogging any on Tuesday. I know you understand and hopefully you are out with your special someone enjoying each other's company on this special day, too.

Just stay away from the sugary chocolates or high-carb restaurant foods if you celebrate it as most people do. Christine and I will go out to eat at a low-carb friendly restaurant and she has asked me if we can go see "Big Momma's House 2."



So that's where we'll be spending our Tuesday night together.

We'll get back to regular blogging again on Wednesday as there is still a lot to talk about, especially regarding the low-fat diet study whose aftershocks are still being felt across the health industry! We'll keep hitting 'em hard and give those low-fatties the fight of their life!

Until then, have a Happy Valentine's Day and don't forget to tell those who are closest to you how much you love them. And speaking of, God bless you and keep you in HIS love as you share your love with others on this day of love. Take care!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Have a great time!

2/13/2006 11:06 PM  
Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

I hope you and Christine enjoy yourselves!

I don't know about the choice of movie though! Let us know what you thought of it!

2/14/2006 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home