FREE Dreamfields Lasagna Recipe & Giveaway
Dreamfields is giving away a FREE CASE of lasagna to a lucky winner!
It's no secret to regular readers of my blog that I am a huge fan and supporter of Dreamfields pasta. There is nothing on the market today that even comes close to matching the taste and texture of these slow digestible carb noodles and I highly recommend them to anyone who enjoys Italian dishes and following a controlled-carb diet. At just 5g digestible carbs per serving, you just can't beat it!
Because of the incredible demand for the great-tasting Dreamfields pasta, the company decided to roll out a brand new version of their popular pasta for Spring 2006 -- LASAGNA! WOO HOO! These lasagna noodles will give you the familiar ready-to-layer product just waiting to be put in a baking dish for a taste you thought you'd never be able to enjoy again when you started livin' la vida low-carb low-carb. Now you CAN!
Dreamfields Lasagna noodles have ridges which will hold your favorite tomato sauce, meat, cheese and other ingredients to make the best lasagna dish ever! To help you get in the spirit of making low-carb lasagna, here is a special exclusive Dreamfields recipe that will have your tastebuds breakdancing for more! :)
DREAMFIELDS HEALTHY-CARB LASAGNA
12 pieces of Dreamfields™ Lasagna
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup chopped carrots
1/2 cup chopped celery
8 ounces sliced mushrooms (optional)
8 ounces lean ground beef
8 ounces Italian sausage
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (16 ounces) container Ricotta cheese
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
4 cups Marinara sauce
1. Prepare lasagna according to package directions. Drain and rinse in cold water; drain well.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat and sauté garlic, onion, carrots, celery and mushrooms until tender, about 5 minutes; remove from heat. Transfer vegetables to another dish.
3. Using the same skillet on medium heat, brown hamburger and Italian sausage, season with salt and pepper, stirring and crumbling meats. Cook about 10 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain juices. Mix in vegetable mixture.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray 13x9x3 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
1. Spread 1 cup of marinara sauce on bottom of baking dish.
2. Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the meat mixture, 1 cup marinara sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
3. Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of ricotta cheese, 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce.
4. Layer 3 lasagna noodles, 1/3 of ricotta cheese, 1/2 of the meat mixture, 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
5. Cover pan with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes. Remove tin foil and bake another 10 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Digestible Carbs: 11g
WOW, that looks like an outstanding recipe, doesn't it? It makes you want to run down to your local grocery store and DEMAND they carry Dreamfields pasta! LOL! I know I have pleaded with (begged!) the grocery store managers in my area and so far only one of them has brought it in. With a little persistence, we'll get the others to come around, too! :-O
But wait, there's more!
I have a very special giveaway offer for you to have a chance to win a FREE CASE OF DREAMFIELDS LASAGNA!!! That would be pretty cool, wouldn't it?
Between now and April 30, 2006, send an e-mail to me at email@example.com and let me know that you want to receive information about how you can be entered into the random drawing for a case of Dreamfields new Lasagna noodles which will be delivered right to your front door if you are chosen to be the winner.
Be sure to include your full name and e-mail address in your e-mail to me and I will send you a response e-mail enabling you to enter the contest. Time is short on this contest, so don't delay sending me your e-mail. I look forward to hearing from you soon and giving YOU a chance to win a FREE CASE OF DREAMFIELDS LASAGNA!
Can't find this amazing pasta product in your area? Our friends at LO-CARB U would be happy to take your order for the new Dreamfields Lasagna. Make sure you let them know "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man" sent you.
But whether you are one of the lucky ones who can find Dreamfields Lasagna in your area or if you order from LO-CARB U, then please post your comments here and let us know what you think about them. I KNOW you're gonna LOVE 'em!