MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Win 5 FREE 2-Liter Bottles Of Diet Coke


Coca-Cola's Olympics contest giving away lots of FREE product coupons

Don't you just hate entering contests where you never win anything and you feel so jipped that you were suckered into buying a product just to enter? I've done than more times than I'm willing to admit.

With that said, I will share with you one example from my distant past.

Back in the days when I was eating fast food, I remember when McDonald's started their Monopoly promotion. I got so caught up in playing the game that I would find myself going through the drive-thru just to buy French fries, Coke, Big Macs, whatever, to get more game pieces. It was quite pathetic and my waistline suffered for it. Anyone else do that? :-~

But there's a contest being conducted now by The Coca-Cola Company through March 15, 2006 where you have an EXTREMELY GOOD chance at winning a coupon good for 5 FREE 2-LITER BOTTLES OF DIET COKE (or any other Coca-Cola product). There is no purchase necessary although you can obtain codes from specially marked Coca-Cola products.

Visit the contest page at Olympics.Coke.com and register online. Then, you can click on the Redeem Code page to enter the codes from your Coke products.

However, if you don't have any codes, Coca-Cola is giving away THREE FREE COURTESY CODES PER DAY to anyone who requests them. Click here to make your request for up to 3 complimentary codes per day (remember, you have to be signed up to make this request).

Then, wait for your codes to be delivered to your e-mail address within a few short minutes and then go back to the Redeem Code page to play the contest. Don't be surprised if you are an instant winner!

Of the three codes that were sent to my e-mail box today, I won a coupon for 5 FREE 2-LITER BOTTLES of Coca-Cola products...TWICE! That's pretty good odds, don't you think? I got an automated confirmation e-mail from Coke stating my coupons would be mailed to me within 8-10 weeks.

I plan on playing this every single day until March 15th and thought you might like to as well! If you are a fan of diet soda (and you already know that I am!), then you might want to take advantage of this rare opportunity to actually win a whole buncha FREE product! Let me know if you are a winner like I was today.

If you don't believe me, click here and check it out for yourself. I really would like to know if anyone else wins, too!

As if the FREE Diet Coke wasn't incentive enough, Coca-Cola is also giving away 17 daily drawings for a trip for two to Washington, DC for a gala in honor of the 2006 Olympians from Team USA as well as a Grand Prize drawing for a 6-day all-expense paid trip to the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China, including airfare, accomodations and tickets to all the Olympic events and $5,000 in spending money. Ooooooo! Wouldn't that be sweeeeeeet?!

What do you have to lose? At the very least, you'll be able to stock up on Diet Coke for the summer! Enter TODAY!

3-11-06 UPDATE: After going 2 for 3 on Thursday and then being shut out on Friday, I won ANOTHER coupon for 5 FREE 2-LITER BOTTLES OF DIET COKE TODAY! WOO HOO! This is so easy I'm surprised EVERYONE isn't doing it!

3-12-06 UPDATE: Another day, another winner! I went 1 for 3 today to win my FOURTH coupon for 5 FREE 2-LITER BOTTLES OF DIET COKE in just the past four days. Are you playing? Have you been winning, too? Let us know!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

One of my readers send the following e-mail message to me about playing this promotion:

Hi Jimmy,

I don't have a Blogger ID so couldn't post a comment, but I just wanted to thank you for writing about this free giveaway!

It's hard to believe, but after playing only 2 days (Sat. and Sun.), I've won three times! So 15 free bottles!

I hope it includes Diet Coke w/ Splenda, which is my current favorite.

Anyway, I'm going to make sure to play the next three days -- maybe I'll get lucky again.

I hope my coupons don't go astray in the mail like my Netflix are often want to. Thanks again.

Jenniffer

3/12/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home