MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Yo Quiero Low-Carb Taco Shells


Tippy Rosa Low Carb Taco Shells
are eye-poppingly good!

I gotta tell you a secret that I've never revealed to you before. Before I started livin' la vida low-carb, I was arguably one of the biggest fans of Taco Bell you would have ever met. My favorite meal consisted of two bean burritos without onions and add sour cream along with a half dozen tacos. Of course, I'd wash this "meal" down with a giant-sized Pepsi as I let my weight get bigger and bigger and...well, you know the story.

This all started back in college when I would go there after class and started the tradition that I continued into my adult life. In fact, I was such a fanatic of Taco Bell that I even went to work for them while I was in college so I could get a discount on the food and enjoy all the tacos I wanted whenever I wanted. Looking back on it now, I was absolutely pathetic.

Anyone else have a "favorite food" you thought you could never live without? Or should I say "favorite foodSSSSS!"

When I started livin' la vida low-carb in January 2004, I had to stop eating Taco Bell and any other Mexican food cold turkey. The carbs in the shells alone would be detrimental to my weight loss and I knew it. I wasn't happy about it, but I bid a fond farewell to this food I never thought I could part company with because NOTHING was going to stand in the way of my success.

As you know, I lost over 180 pounds and have been able to keep my weight off for over a year now. But I sometimes long for those tacos that I once cherished. Can't SOMEBODY make a taco shell that isn't overloaded with carbohydrates for people following a low-carb diet?

Well, actually, there is and the name of this dream product is Tippy Rosa Low Carb Taco Shells. Tippy who what where why when how?

Tippy Rosa Low Carb Taco Shells have an authentic corn taco shell taste and yet only contain a miniscule 3g net carbs per shell. WOW! You'll never believe these are low-carb and they REALLY ARE!

That means you can cook up some chicken or ground beef in a skillet, warm your Tippy Rosa Low Carb Taco Shells in the oven for about 5 minutes to make them crisp, then doctor your meat up with your favorite spices, and finally sprinkle some shredded lettuce, slice tomatoes, shredded cheese and a dollop of sour cream on top for a Mexican meal -- livin' la vida low-carb styled! Mmmmm, I can taste 'em now. Happy days are here again!!!

Somebody pinch me because I must be dreaming. OW! Hey, don't pinch so hard! Okay, so I'm not dreaming. These Tippy Rosa Low Carb Taco Shells are real and ready to make you and your family very happy campers. Whether you are watching your carbs or not, you are sure to love this taco shells, I promise you!

They come in white corn and yellow corn flavors and are MSG, cholesterol, trans fat, and sodium-FREE! EXCELLENT!

Place your order for these unbelievable low-carb taco shells by clicking here and experience Mexican food the low-carb way!

Yo quiero low-carb taco shells! And now you can with Tippy Rosas! ENJOY! If you have tried this product, then please share your comments about Tippy Rosas Low Carb Taco Shells with everyone. I don't know ANYONE who DIDN'T like them!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THe carb counts are not that high on a taco at taco bell. Enjoy one once in a while \

BUT.. ask for a bowl of taco bell chilli!

4 parts sides of beef
2 parts red sauce
2 parts onions (yes jimmy EAT ONIONS they are gods gift to the world!)
2 parts cheese
2 parts crema (sour cream)

LOTS of hot sauces....

its awesome

8/11/2008 9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home