MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

'Biggest Loser Australia' Contestant Says 'Move Your Butt' To The Overweight


David Hilyander has a special message to share with my readers

Just a few days after hearing from Bob Harper, the famous trainer on the hit NBC television show "The Biggest Loser," about how he reads my blog and enjoys my articles, I receive another e-mail today from one of the contestants in the Australian version of "The Biggest Loser."

David Hilyander said he is also a fan of my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog.

"I enjoy reading your blog as well and have even started my own little battle plan," Hilyander wrote.

That "little battle plan" he is referring to is a brand new weight loss encouragement web site located at DavidHilyander.com. It is still a work in progress, but David hopes to provide lots of hope and inspiration to others in this seemingly neverending battle against obesity.


Biggest Loser Diet Club – Sign Up Now


David said filming of the inaugural season of "The Biggest Loser Australia" just concluded and he is excited for everyone to find out who the winner is (it's a HUGE secret now, but everyone will know within just a few more hours!). As the first man voted off the show, David said he has "enjoyed not being noticed" but is now "loving the fact that people have seen my change."

I can only imagine, David. CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss, my friend and for sharing a few moments with me and my readers.

As a special encouragement to my readers, David wrote the following message:

Dear Jimmy & all the Biggest Loser fans out there,

If there is one piece of advice that I can give you, it is this: never give up, be true to yourself, and in what has quickly become my trademark phrase -- "Move Your Butt!" That is exactly what I did to lose weight and I literally walked my butt off.

You don't need any fancy gym equipment or a fitness club membership to make this happen. All you need is a good pair of sneakers, a healthy diet and an "I can do this" attitude to succeed!

Be good to yourself and always work hard until you reach your goals.

David Hilyander


THANK YOU, David, for inspiring me and my readers today. You are a hero and we look forward to GREAT THINGS from you in the future. Keep up the excellent job at keeping your weight off...FOREVER!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

Alright!
I'm glad to see on his website that he is eating a moderate amount of carbs!

All the cast members have been an inspiration this year! All of them losing a decent amount of weight!

I hope you have been able to catch it Jimmy!

4/27/2006 7:02 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Hadn't been able to see even ONE episode. I asked Bob Harper the other day about having them show it in America. I think it would do FANTASTIC!

4/27/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home