MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Diet-Blog Features Livin' La Vida Low-Carb


My blog was honored to be profiled by the popular Diet-Blog

Well, what do you know? Interest in what I am doing here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog has spread across the Internet to other diet and weight loss web sites. One of the more well-known ones is the Diet-Blog.

A couple of weeks ago, Jim Foster from the aforementioned web site asked me if he could interview me for a story about my blog and, of course, I was very happy to oblige his request. The result was a fantastic piece that I invite you to read in its entirety by clicking here.

But here's a sneek peek in case you haven't seen it yet:

"He's provocative, brash, and outspoken. Jimmy Moore doesn't just promote low carb diets - he shouts it from the rooftops. No surprise considering he lost over 180 pounds following the Atkins diet. He makes no apologies for his low carb lifestyle - despite popular media attempting to erase the term 'low-carb' from the popular vernacular."

Foster asked me questions about why I started my blog, how much time I invest in my blog, why I have such strong opinions about the low-carb lifestyle, whether I intend to eat this way for the rest of my life, if I think everyone should eat low-carb, and where I see the future of low-carb going. You know me, I'm not gonna mince words and I tell it to you straight.

I appreciate Foster giving me this opportunity to share my story and encourage you to check out his blog for some really fascinating posts on the subjects of diet, weight loss, and health.

Will you do me a favor and send a special THANK YOU message to Jim Foster for conducting this interview with me? You are the greatest readers in the whole world and I want him to hear from many of you if you consider yourself a regular reader of my blog. That would mean so much to me and I'm sure to Jim, too!

With all the focus on suppressing information about livin' la vida low-carb in the media, Foster made an intriguing and accurate observation about what I am doing with my blog.

"Congratulations Jimmy Moore for continuing to stimulate and provoke discussion about different nutritional approaches - in spite of the directions that the marketing moguls of popular media decide to take us."

That's what we're trying to do here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. And we won't be stopping anytime soon either!

5 Comments:

Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

Congrats Jimmy!

That was a great article!!

5/01/2006 4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jimmy! Well deserved.

Connie
SugarShockBlog.com

5/01/2006 12:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

1/3 of people are sensitive to fat? Where did you get that information?

5/01/2006 7:18 PM  
Blogger hide said...

I'm from Japan.
Glad to meet you.

I write my blog, I will gladly welcome.

Please link to this site
Thank you.

4/29/2008 12:57 AM  
Anonymous Permanent Weight Loss said...

You deserved it Jimmy..!!! keep up the good work.

1/24/2011 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home