MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Diet Book Review Bonanza Over The Weekend


I'll be reviewing these new diet books for you this weekend

I have been fortunate enough to be able read a lot of new books lately about the subject of diet, weight loss, and healthy living. Some of them are friendly to the low-carb lifestyle and beneficial to people who are livin' la vida low-carb while others can be dowright hostile towards low-carb living. How can you cut through all the muckity muck to know what's good?

NEVER FEAR, LIVIN' LA VIDA LOW-CARB MAN IS HERE!

Okay, so it's just me, but I will gladly share with you my review of the six selected titles you see pictured above. I can already tell you there will be some you LOVE, there will be others you tolerate, and there will be ones you will want me to burn the book when I'm done with the review! LOL!

Tune in this weekend for my diet book review bonanza to see what I think about each these books. The specific books that I will be reviewing include:





Be sure to check back throughout the weekend to read my honest and thorough reviews of these books.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home