MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Munch The Low-Carb Crunch Of Just The Cheese

It's no secret -- I LOVE CHEESE! I think this was one of the reasons why I was attracted to livin' la vida low-carb so much before I started on it because I knew you could eat cheese on it. Cheese is so naturally low in carbohydrates and tastes so very good, too.

But what about your need for something crunchy to eat? I get this question quite often from people inquiring about the low-carb lifestyle. If you can't eat pretzels or potato chips anymore on low-carb, then what CAN you eat that's both crunchy AND low-carb?

The answer: Just The Cheese Crunchy Baked Cheese Snacks!

Have you tried these yet? Oh my goodness, what an awesome snack that will satisfy your desire for a crunchy snack without sabotaging your low-carb plan with those "other" carb-loaded snacks.

Just The Cheese snacks are made from 100% cheese for an authentic cheese flavor (you can't get much more real than REAL CHEESE!). Guess how many carbs these snacks contain per serving? ZERO! As in none. So you don't have to feel guilty about eating them although they taste soooooooooo good!

These amazing crunchy snacks are created using a 17-step baking process to give them that patented crunch you'll love bite after bite. Because cheese is naturally rich in calcium and a whopping 10g protein, these Just The Cheese snacks offer that as an added benefit as well.

When I tried this product for myself, I was amazed how well it crunched in my mouth. However, there was a rather unique experience that happened afterwards that I was not expecting. As the cheese remained in my mouth it began to melt into a creamy and soothing river of cheese flowing down my throat as I swallowed. Ooh la la, I'm in heaven when I eat these!

These go great by themselves of for dipping, too!

Just The Cheese snacks come in 9 incredible flavors including:

Crunchy Bacon
Herb 'n Garlic
Honey Dijon
Jalapeno
Nacho
Pizza
Sour Cream 'n Onion
White Cheddar
White Cheddar with Soy

Wanna try some for yourself? You'll want to order your favorite flavor of Just The Cheese Crunchy Baked Cheese Snacks TODAY! I promise you will NOT be disappointed by this unbelievably good low-carb snack. Try all 9 flavors and let me know what you think!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Um...all cheese has 1g carbs per ounce. The companies can say 0 by making the serving size small and rounding down. Even mayo has some carbs because eggs do!

Crunchy low carb snack - pork rinds, especially the spicy ones dipped in cottage cheese.

4/11/2006 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home