MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Shirataki Contest Narrowed Down To Five

Whew, this has been one busy weekend with all the book reviews PLUS cooking up these wonderful shirataki recipes that many of you entered in the "Livin' La Vida Shirataki Recipe Contest." Kudos to each of you who entered a recipe and THANK YOU for sharing your talented cooking skills with me.

After wading through all these recipes, I have now narrowed it down to FIVE LUCKY FINALISTS whose recipes you will get to see over the next week. I personally made each of these recipes this weekend and took a picture of the final product for you to see what it looks like. Also, I wil share with you my thoughts about how they tasted and looked as well as other comments regarding the cooking experience with the recipes.

One thing is for certain -- cooking with Konjac shirataki noodles is a LOT of fun! I encourage you to try these recipes for yourself and watch your family go wild over them, too!

A special THANK YOU to my friends at Low Carb Connoisseur for providing the Konjac shirataki noodles for me to make these recipes and for providing so many of you with your own personal stash of shirataki. Elaine would be happy to take care of you if you want to stock up on Konjac shirataki to make these recipes, too! Tell her Jimmy "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man" Moore said hello! :)

After each of the five finalists in the recipe contest are posted, then you will be able to vote for the one you think is the best overall Konjac shirataki recipe by visiting LowCarbNewsline.com and participating in the poll. You may want to go there now and register so you'll be ready to vote starting this Friday, May 5, 2006. Voting will continue through Thursday May 11, 2006 with the GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF A 90-DAY SUPPLY OF KONJAC SHIRATAKI will be announced along with the three runner-up winners each receiving a 7-day supply.

GOOD LUCK to everyone in the contest and ENJOY these awesome recipes that I hope you like as much as Christine and I did. My wife said she could get used to me cooking like this ALL the time. And with Konjac shirataki, I CAN! :D

5-1-06 UPDATE: Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. Of the five finalists in the shirataki recipe contest only ONE of them has meat in the recipe! BUT I THOUGHT LOW-CARB EATING WAS ALL ABOUT MEAT?!?!?! Wrong-o! Sorry to disappoint all you vegetarians with a blinded agenda. Ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home