MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Instant Mashers Are A Smash Low-Carb Hit


Another low-carb option for people who want mashed potatoes

I came across a product recently that I was simply amazed by that I thought you might like to know about, especially if you are a fan of mashed potatoes. They are called Instant Mashers and taste outstanding!

That bowl of mashed potatoes you see above was my dinner tonight since I needed a quick and easy meal to prepare before my speaking engagement tonight at the Barnes & Noble in Greenville, SC. It took me about 5 minutes from start to finish to make that dish and the payoff is in the excellent authentic taste of real mashed potatoes!

This product contains two packages of two servings of the Instant Mashers which are so filling with 5g fiber per serving (I ate two servings for my supper!). There's also 7g protein in each serving and only 4g net carbs.

I literally could not believe how delicious these instant low-carb mashed potatoes were and I think you'll like them, too! Soon I will attempt to make one of my favorite dishes from when I was younger: fried potato patties! You know I'll post 'em here if they turn out good! :D

You can find out more about Instant Mashers and how to purchase them for yourself by clicking here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Niki said...

Thank you. I saw these but was hesitant to try them. I think I might try making a shepherd's pie!

5/24/2006 12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home