MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb' Scales BlogRankers


"Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" breaks into Top 20 on BlogRankers.com

The continued growth of this blog simply amazes me as more and more people are finding hope, inspiration, and motivation to finally get their own weight problem under control just like I did two years ago. That's what the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog is all about and the result has been sustainable numbers that keep expanding at a rapid pace. THANK YOU so much for supporting this blog and my mission to encourage and educate people to lose weight and get healthy.

One of the web sites that tracks the success of blogs is one called BlogRankers.com. It is the #1 "Health" blog and just cracked the Top 20 overall this week. As of the writing of this post, "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" is ranked #12 right behind a blog that isn't exactly "low-carb" called "Candy Addict." LOL! How's that for the irony of ironies?!

Anyways, there are several things you can do to help move my blog up the rankings even more. Visiting my blog everyday as so many of you already do helps since they track the amount of traffic my blog receives. You can also vote for my blog as one of your favorites (that is, if it's a favorite! If it's not, then nevermind! Hee hee!).

Also, you can rate my blog on a scale of 1-10 as well as leave comments for others to see about what my blog is all about by clicking here. If you have been positively impacted by what I do here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog, then would you take about one minute of your time right now to rate my blog and/or leave a quick comment?

Your comments may be just the thing that helps influence someone looking at BlogRankers.com who REALLY needs a positive voice in their weight loss struggle right now. I've certainly appreciated all the AWESOME e-mails and comments that literally hundreds of you have written to me about how my story and my blog have helped keep you going in your weight loss efforts. Won't you share with others your uplifting experience as well?

Click here to participate and once again, THANK YOU for your continued support. You all are the best! :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. I voted for you and signed up in the personal catagory.

5/11/2006 1:32 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS, Newbirth! I REALLY appreciate it!

5/11/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DW!!!! Hey!!!! Hi!!!! [waves]

If you decide to use your blog space I'll read it!

5/11/2006 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home