ShapeFit helping others improve their health and lose weight
I recently discovered an online health and weight loss support web site called ShapeFit which is dedicated to giving people information that will assist them in weight loss so they can "get in the best shape of their lives." They focus on such essential weight loss ingredients as exercise, nutrition, supplementation, and support.
One of the best parts of the ShapeFit web site is a section called Success Stories featuring the real-life weight loss experiences of people just like you. I was privileged this week to have my 180-pound low-carb weight loss success story featured at their web site.
They asked me a variety of questions for the interview, including:
- When did you become unhappy with your weight?
- What made you decide to lose weight?
- What were the most important changes you made to lose weight?
- What was most challenging about losing weight?
- How long did it take you to start to see results?
- How long did it take for you to reach your current weight?
- How long have you maintained your weight loss and how do you do it?
- How has your life changed now that you've lost weight?
- How Did ShapeFit Help You Reach Your Weight Loss Goals?
They also asked for my top five weight loss tips, what a typical day's menu looks like, and my workout schedule. I was thrilled to share my story and thankful for the opportunity to show others what livin' la vida low-carb can do for them!
Click here to read the interview in its entirety.
What about you? Do you have a weight loss success story to tell and would like to be featured on ShapeFit, too? If so, then they have asked me to let you know that they want to hear from you as well! If you lost weight on low-carb or any other method, then click here to tell the staff at ShapeFit all about it. Let me know if your story is featured and I'll put a link to it at my blog. :)