MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, May 15, 2006

StellaStyle.com 'Great Place To Get Support'


StellaStyle.com
prize really made an impression on my reader

After last month's prize giveway celebration of my one-year anniversary at my blog, several of the winners have contacted me to share how much they LOVED the prize they won. I personally tried all of the products that were featured in that drawing and KNEW that you would love them, too!

One of the two winners of George Stella's "Livin' Large and Losing Weight" DVD and a FREE 3-month access to Stella Style On Demand was so thrilled by her prize package that she wanted to share her own personal review of these products with my readers.

This review of the Stella Style prize is from a very regular reader of my blog named Kay Witt from Virginia:

I loved the DVD "Livin' Large and Losing Weight" with Chef George Stella. This DVD, which was produced by the Stella Family, is chocked full of tasty ideas for losing weight and eating well while doing it. It contains before and after footage of the Stella family as they together lose 560 pounds!



The DVD includes 5 different recipes prepared by Chef Stella, from appetizer to desert. Chicken Basil Pesto Skewers, Clams Parmesan, Herb Roasted NY Strip Sirloin, Cauliflower Rice Pilaf and my favorite, Rachel’s Marvelous Macaroons are prepared step-by-step.

George gives an inspiring message at the 2005 South Beach Wine and Food Festival. I appreciate the emphasis on good, wholesome, natural foods that are not only low in carbohydrates, but healthy too. The video runs 90 minutes. I was inspired and moved to tears as well. Everyone who wants to be, not only thinner but healthier should see this video.

I understand that a new DVD, “Stickin’ With It Stella Style” will be released soon. I have it on good authority that it is even better than the first DVD!



I also received a FREE 3-month access to Stella Style On Demand available at the Stella’s web site, www.stellastyle.com. Besides having access to all of the videos, articles, & recipes currently available, I also will have access to new recipes developed by the Stella Family as they're invented. Other video content includes interviews, segments, and live appearances as well. Some of the recipe videos available for online viewing or download are Steak Diane, Chile Rellenos Huevos, and Country Fried Steak with White Gravy, Twice Baked Candied Sweet Potatoes and Cinnamon Crisps. The videos can be watched with either fast or slow connections.

The StellaStyle.com web site has a great deal of FREE content as well. There are articles and clips of interviews and appearances by the Stella Family. The Stella Style web board is a great place to get support as you make your journey to permanent weight loss. There are also recipes posted by board members. And the Stella Family pops in from time to time to chat and answer questions. Take a look!

My thanks to the Stellas for these great gifts and to Jimmy Moore for having an anniversary contest! Thank you!

Sincerely Low Carbin’.
Kay Witt


THANKS so much for sharing your comments about the Stella Style gift package you received, Kay, and THANK YOU for being such an awesome friend and reader of this blog.

Do any of my other winners have a review of the product you won that you would like to share with my readers? Then send me your review at livinlowcarbman@charter.net and I may post YOUR review, too! There are some really great companies out there producing fantastic products and services for people who are livin' la vida low-carb. It's time to show some love and give credit where credit is due. I look forward to hearing from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home