MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Monday, May 22, 2006

Summer 2006 Issue Of SheKnows Low Carb Magazine Arrives In My Mailbox!


The very last issue of SheKnows Low Carb features my story

After blogging about driving all over town trying to find the Summer 2006 issue of SheKnows Low Carb magazine last week, I decided to contact the publisher directly about obtaining this very last low-carb magazine ever!

And, there was another reason I wanted to have my very own copy of the magazine, too: It has my very first published magazine article! WOO HOO!



They did a great job with the layout of the column I wrote and it was funny to me that they had to explain what a "blog" is.



I suppose we are a bit on the cutting edge of technology as bloggers and as people who read blogs. It's hard to fathom that the vast majority of the population doesn't even know what a "blog" is. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE MISSING, DO THEY?!



Anywho, the article looked great and I am so excited they will continue to feature my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" column in future issues of the SheKnows Diet & Fitness magazine. If you would like to subscribe to this magazine, then click here for pricing and subscription information.

Also, if you are also having trouble finding the Summer 2006 issue of SheKnows Low Carb, then you might try sending them an e-mail about how you can get your hands on this historic issue.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess I am a little behind the times compared to you. Your blog is only the second I have ever read (Newbirth's the first) and I probably only started reading her's in February of this year or so. I have skimmed a couple since then, but no others interest me as much as my first 2. i even have tried to start a blog, but after a few entries I ran out of things to say, or maybe I'm just too lazy to type them. :o)

5/22/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My copy arrived today. I still have to call the company about my refund since I have a subscription to a magazine that no longer exists! :-p

5/22/2006 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home