MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Make My Blog One Of Your Technorati Favorites


Help move my blog up the Technorati Favorites list

There's a really great web site that tracks over 42 million blogs tracking over 2.5 billion links and allows you to search on any subject you can think of. It's called Technorati and is an excellent way to stay on top of what bloggers are saying about anything and everything under the sun.

My "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog is listed at Technorati and is ranked at or near the top of the list of blogs about Low-Carb, Atkins Diet, Weight Loss, Nutrition, Diabetes, and Obesity, just to name a few. I'm so proud of the influence my blog is having and I am blessed by the presence of many new faces thanks to my listing at Technorati.

However, I'm not satisfied with just sitting back on my laurels and settling for the status quo. So many more people need to know there are other ways to lose weight and get healthy besides the low-fat/low-calorie/portion control message we've been hearing our entire lives. The low-carb lifestyle is changing people's lives and people need to know about it! That's where YOU come into play to help make that happen.

There are a couple of ways that you can help me continue to impact people who visit Technorati and these steps are very easy, too:

1. Sign up with Technorati to list your blog if you have one and then put a link to my blog (http://livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.com) on yours. What this does is it creates a "link in" to my blog which moves my blog up the rankings. I'm happy to provide a reciprocal link back to your blog if you let me know you have done this. Just let me know via e-mail.

2. There is a list of the Top 100 Technorati Favorites that I believe you can help my blog pop up on rather easily. Currently, the #100 blog on the list of top faves has only 34 people who have listed it as their favorite and I KNOW there are more than 34 of you who have sent me e-mails telling me how much you enjoy reading my blog every single day. I would think that qualifies my blog being considered a "favorite" of yours, don't you think? :)

After signing up, you can go to the Favorites Page to learn how to make my blog one of your favorites or you can simply click on this icon for a quick and easy way to make my blog a favorite: Add to Technorati Favorites!.

You might be asking yourself, "why is all of this so important?" Excellent question and I have an answer for it, too. It's all about trying to make an impact on our culture with the message that is shared here day after day. While you and I know about the wonderful health benefits of livin' la vida low-carb, there are still literally tens of millions of people who are buying into the lies the media is feeding them about low-carb and they are NOT getting the truth.

Meanwhile, they are getting fatter and fatter and sicker and sicker. SOMETHING MUST BE DONE to turn the tide and I believe raising awareness of blogs like mine will provide people an alternative means for getting the best information so they can make informed decisions about what is good for their health or not rather than relying on what the "experts" and their willing accomplishes in the media tell them is healthy.

As you know, I don't hold back on giving people the reality of low-carb living and in explaining how much it has changed my life for the better. While I have been sincerely blown away by the number of people who have visted my blog over the past year (300,000 pageviews and counting!), I know there are many more who still need to hear the educating and encouraging message we share here daily.

Won't you help me out in this relatively simple endeavor? Go to Technorati right now to sign up and help me reach those who now more than ever need to hear something positive about weight loss, diet, and nutrition? THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You all are the BEST blog readers in the whole widey widey world. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Done. I've been with Technorati for months now and I do get some hits from tagging my posts.

You might want to look into tagging to increase your exposure.

6/01/2006 7:22 PM  
Blogger moderator said...

Ok, you are on my Technorati favorites list, too. I am up for whatever I can do to advance the low-carb cause! And I love your blog!

6/01/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Done, Jimmy :)

6/02/2006 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home