MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Straight From Brussels, Sugar-Free Waffles


No sugar, but all the unique taste of a fresh Belgian waffle

I love that infamous line from the movie Shrek when Donkey is all excited about staying at Shrek's house that he says the following:

"We'll stay up late, tell manly stories and, in the morning, I'm making waffles!"

LOL! So who DOESN'T like waffles?! I know I like the fresh griddle buttery taste of a waffle in the morning, although they are much too high in carbohydrates for me now. Plus, I'm always running late in the mornings so I could never find the time to actually make a Belgian waffle for myself anyway.

But what if there was a Belgian waffle product that is both low-carb and requires no preparation? Wouldn't that be great? Well, you're in luck because it already exists!

They're called La Nouba No Sugar Belgian Coffee Waffles and they taste amazingly similar to that signature Belgian waffle flavor that you know and love because they use the original recipe straight from Brussels! The best part, though, is that these are completely SUGAR-FREE and have only about 3g net carbs for the three-pack serving.

These crispy coffee waffles are a convenient grab-n-go breakfast or snack item for low-carbers, diabetics and anyone who is trying to cut down on their sugar intake. They come in 6 packages of three waffles each and you will even want to try them with strawberries and cream or some low-carb ice cream (think waffle cone!). Mmmm!

For those of you who live a little more refined life, perhaps you could enjoy these morsels of low-carb goodness over a cup of hot tea or coffee. But of course!

I was amazed by the taste and fresh texture of these Belgian waffles and wanted to share them with you, too! You can order some for yourself and your family by clicking here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

I don't understand the fascination with Americans and waffles.

LOL

I've found that most carb free versions of high carb stuff, to be bland and tastless, and more importantly pointless.

Pass me another piece of steak! Yumm!

6/12/2006 5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home