MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Thursday, July 06, 2006

What's Your Body Image Percentage?

I thought this "How's Your Body Image?" test from a quirky blog called Blogthings was a fantastic way to gauge your state of mind when you are livin' la vida low-carb. If you answer each of the questions on the quick quiz honestly, then I think you will be amazed by how accurate it pinpoints exactly how you feel about yourself, your body, and your self-image.

Go ahead, try it for yourself now by clicking here.

I took the test and SURPRISE, SURPRISE, my score was a very-high 88% image that I am healthy. I really like the commentary analysis that accompanied my score because it couldn't be more accurate about how I really feel.

Check it out:

Your Body Image is 12% Unhealthy, 88% Healthy

You have a great body image. You know that no one looks perfect, and you're happy the way you are.
Also, you don't judge other people on their looks... and it helps them feel better about their own bodies!


So, what's your score?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

16 unhealthy and 84 healthy.

7/07/2006 12:20 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

WAY TO GO, Newbirth! You did almost as well as I did. I'm proud of you!

7/07/2006 8:13 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

G'day from Melbourne Jimmy. I took the quiz and I'm at 40% unhealthy, 60% healthy. I'm getting there.

I took the quiz again, answering like I would have 12 months ago, and got this

"Your negative body image is borderline serious. It could turn into an eating disorder or psychological problem. Perhaps you're just having a bad day. But maybe you need to think about getting help for your problem. 64% unhealthy and 36% healthy"

7/10/2006 4:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home