MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, August 06, 2006

'30-In-30' Blog Open To Weight Loss Wannabes

The overwhelming feedback I have received from so many people about my "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge has prompted me to do something that I thought I would never do: CREATE ANOTHER BLOG! Eeeek!

I must be tee-totally off my rocker trying to start another blog, but this is one that will be decidedly different from my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog.

While I like to update you on the latest news and commentary about low-carb, post delicious recipes, review new products and books, and offer tips on livin' la vida low-carb here, the new blog will be for the specific purpose of ENCOURAGEMENT to those brave souls who have agreed to be involved with the challenge.

Where is this new blog? It's located at 30-In-30.blogspot.com.

What I would like to do is allow anyone and everyone who is on the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge to visit there each week during the challenge and share their thoughts and comments about their week -- good, bad or ugly!

The comments section will be open to ANYONE who wants to post WHATEVER they want regarding their experience either using their screen name or remain anonymous if you prefer. If a like-minded support community is created to be there for each other in this weight loss process, then you can't help but have a chance of succeeding.

I encourage the readers at my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog to pop in over at the "30-In-30" blog every once in a while to offer words of wisdom and advice to those who are struggling. Dealing with weight issues your entire life is traumatizing and can be difficult to overcome. I know all too well.

Also, if any of my fellow low-carb bloggers would like to show your support for the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge, feel free to post the logo on your blog somewhere and I'll highlight you as a sponsor blog for the challenge.

The "30-In-30" blog will be updated on "Terrific Tuesday" each week throughout the thirty weeks of the challenge. But comments can and will be posted throughout the week as people share their experiences in the comments section.

Let's keep spreading the word about livin' la vida low-carb to the masses and prove to the whole world that this is arguably the best way to lose weight and get healthy on the planet! WOO HOO!

THANK YOU as always for your awesome support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home