MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

'30-In-30' Challenge Debuts With A Bang

Today is the first of 30 "Terrific Tuesdays" where I will announce my progress in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge that began on August 1, 2006 as a way to motivate and inspire people to lose 30 pounds in 30 weeks by livin' la vida low-carb.

You can read about my Week 1 results by visiting the new "30-In-30" blog I created especially for this challenge. Week 1 certainly debuted with a BANG as I lost FOUR POUNDS!



YAY! GO ME! :) I am urging the participants who are involved in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge to share their comments and concerns about their experience so we can help encourage each other in the process. That's where YOU come in. If you would be willing to visit the "30-In-30" blog from time to time to see if there is a comment you would like to share your feedback with, then that will make this new project that much more rewarding for the people involved.

There's nothing like seeing people change their lives forever by livin' la vida low-carb and DOING something about their weight before it's too late. Won't you help me help them get there? THANK YOU for your support for the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge and I encourage you to start it even TODAY if you need to have some accountability in your low-carb plan. Don't delay, DO IT TODAY!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home