MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

'30-In-30' Weight Loss Challenge Roars On

Today marks the second of 30 "Terrific Tuesdays" where I will announce my progress in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge that began on August 1, 2006 as a way to motivate and inspire people to lose 30 pounds in 30 weeks by livin' la vida low-carb.

You can read about my latest results from Week 2 by visiting the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge blog I created to chronicle my journey as well as the journeys of those who have taken me up on my challenge.

I lost FOUR POUNDS in Week 1 and Week 2 was another awesome week as well.



ANOTHER POUND LOST! That's FIVE POUNDS in the first two weeks which puts me several weeks ahead of my one-pound-a-week goal. :D

Be sure to visit the "30-In-30" blog throughout the week to read the comments of those who are in the challenge. Perhaps you've been contemplating taking me up on my challenge, but you're just not ready. That's okay. But when you are, it'll be there ready, willing and able to help you become the success that is well within your grasp. NEVER LOSE HOPE!

8-15-06 UPDATE: "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge participant Regina Wilshire just reported the results from her first week on Induction-level low-carb again and she LOST TEN POUNDS towards her 20-pound goal! WOO HOO! Go Regina!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

THANKS for your comments, Kim! I've gotten a few of the "you look sick" comments when I was down in the 220's. It will be interesting to see how people react as I get down to my goal of 210. THANKS for sharing today! :)

8/15/2006 10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home