MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, August 04, 2006

Celebrating 11 Years Of Love & Marriage


Jimmy & Christine Moore celebrating 11 years of wedded bliss!

I blogged about my wife Christine one year ago today and her integral role in my low-carb weight loss success, but she is worthy of blogging about over and over again. This woman that God gave me is literally the sunshine of my life and has brought me so much happiness for the past 11 years running. :D

Because of that and because August 5th is our wedding anniversary, I promised Christine that I wouldn't get on the computer, I wouldn't blog, I wouldn't do ANYTHING except whatever she wants to do.

So, we'll probably watch some DVDs at home, go to the movies to see a current movie, go out to eat at a nice restaurant, play miniature golf and/or bowling, and whatever else she wants to do. It's her special day and we'll do what SHE wants.

It's the LEAST Christine deserves considering the sacrifices she has made to let me blog here EVERY SINGLE DAY and I gladly take the day off to be with her.

Don't worry, though, I'll be back on Sunday blogging away with more news and commentary about livin' la vida low-carb that will stir up friendly debate and conversation regarding this amazing way of eating.

THANKS as always for your continued support. You are the best blog readers in the whole world and I sincerely mean that from the bottom of my heart.

Here's a special little message to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" readers from me and Christine (yes, a rare opportunity to hear the voice of the woman behind "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Man"):
this is an audio post - click to play


THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who listened to this audioblog post and responded by sending Christine a letter or card. She was so very surprised and thrilled with them all. YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!

See ya back at the blog on Sunday! I'll be off spending all-day Saturday with that pretty lady at the top of this post! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!! Enjoy your day together.

8/04/2006 11:19 PM  
Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you have a great time!

8/05/2006 6:11 AM  
Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Happy Anniversary, you two! Have a wonderful day with Christine!

8/05/2006 1:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wishing you both the happiest anniversary and many more to come!

Best Wishes, Carol Bardelli

8/05/2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Kent said...

Congrats Jimmie and Christine!

Kent

8/05/2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger April said...

Congratulations!!! Many more!

a

8/06/2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home