MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

No Weight Loss In Week 3 of '30-In-30'?

Be sure to check out my Week 3 results in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge. After losing four pounds in Week 1 and another pound in Week 2, this week was a push.

Am I moping around sad and depressed because a little machine called a scale didn't tell me I lost any weight this week? Not hardly. In fact, it motivates me that much more to keep doing this with everything I've got to be the success that I KNOW I will be.

Nothing is gonna keep Jimmy Moore from reaching his weight loss goals and I am STILL ahead of schedule with 5 pounds lost in the first three weeks. One pound a week for 30 weeks. I'm not worried in the least and will pay especially close attention to both my diet and exercise this week to make sure I am maximizing my weight loss.

Check out the "30-In-30" blog for more about this exciting and motivating low-carb challenge that everybody's talking about. There are some amazing weight loss stories unfolding there as well as questions and concerns from real people who are on the low-carb lifestyle. Drop in to comment and encourage someone taking this low-carb journey TODAY! THANK YOU!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

I'm right at 40g net carbs. If the weight loss is another push next week, I may drop even lower. I lost five pounds the first two weeks eating the same way, so I'm not overly concerned. My weight fluctuates like this and has been for about a year now. THANKS for your thoughts, Rob!

8/22/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger BillyHW said...

I've recently hit my first plateau the last few weeks after losing 30 lbs since April (with only the last month and a half on Atkins).

It's a bit confusing and mildly frustrating. But I have a strong feeling I'll break through it this week.

8/23/2006 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home