MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

One Month Already Down In '30-In-30' Weight Loss Challenge

Can you believe it has already been one month in the "30-In-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge? WHOA, this thing is FLYING by! But that's good because it means so many people are shedding the pounds and getting healthy--all because they are livin' la vida low-carb!

If you haven't visited the "30-In-30" blog, then you are missing out on a lot of comments from people who are not only trying to making this low-carb thing work, but they are DOING IT! WOO HOO! I am so very proud of what these men and women have accomplished so far and I KNOW they will be successful losing those 30 pounds in 30 weeks.

After Week 1 started off with bang and another pound lost in Week 2, I had a push last week in Week 3.

So how did I do in Week 4?



I LOST ANOTHER POUND for a total of SIX pounds lost now. That's still ahead of my pound-a-week pace and I am thrilled with it.

For Week 5, I have something very special planned to see if we can't get the scale to move down into the 220s for me in the next week or so. I can't tell you what it is just yet, but if it works this could be the birth of an amazing new weight loss program that EVERYONE will be clamoring to do. I can't say much more about it right now, but you will know when the time comes.

Visit the "30-in-30" Low-Carb Weight Loss Challenge blog this week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Um, in a word, IB--NOPE! But nice try, though. :D

8/29/2006 4:31 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Again, um, in a word--NOT! Although I could definitely do the ZERO carb thing before the low-calorie one, Rob! Sorry Invisible Blogger!

8/29/2006 5:01 PM  
Blogger Science4u1959 said...

Are you going to do a (very) high-fat version of low-carb, Jimmy?

8/30/2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

You'll see...

8/30/2006 8:21 AM  
Blogger Lowcarb_dave said...

Well done jimmy!

I myself have just lost 6.6 pounds in a week and a hald of holidays!

I should holiday more often!

9/03/2006 8:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home