MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Presenting The Health Hacks Podcast Posse


Let me tell you about the brand new Health Hacks Podcast Posse

One of the things I have always tried to do here at my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog is to get people to begin taking an interest in losing weight and improving their health through the sound low-carb nutritional approach and increased physical activity. There is no substitute for doing what you KNOW you have to do to lose weight and get in shape, but sometimes you need a gentle nudge in the right direction. Hopefully this blog has helped do that for you.

Now I am privileged to be a part of an exciting new venture that is sure to help many people learn what healthy living is all about. It's called the Health Hacks Podcast and it is set to begin offering audio commentary from the Health Hacks Podcast Posse beginning on August 30, 2006.

The host and executive producer of this brand new podcast is Kevin Kennedy-Spaien (aka Mister Tut) who was one of the first people I met when I started blogging about low-carb in 2005.


GNM is proud to bring you the Health Hack Podcast

Kevin is excited to share with you this professional and entertaining health-focused podcast featuring various voices from the health and fitness community. When Grasshopper New Media president Chris Brogan asked Kevin who he would like to have join the inaugural Health Hacks Podcast Posse, he said one of the first names out of his mouth was Jimmy Moore.

"I know folks have a great response to your enthusiasm and you have a compelling personal story," Kevin wrote in an e-mail to me about joining the Health Hacks Posse. "I think people will benefit from what you have to say."

WOW, what an honor to be a part of this brand new Health Hacks Podcast! I can't wait to begin sharing weekly audio commentary with others who probably have never heard of me and my low-carb weight loss success story. I will gladly talk about the tremendous change that has happened in my life as a result of livin' la vida low-carb.

Kevin wants my segment on the Health Hacks Podcast to focus on motivating and encouraging people to live healthier lifestyles. I'm gonna LOVE doing that because I enjoy uplifting people who need a boost to get them going towards losing weight and getting fit. It is my passionate desire to help those who were in the same position I was in when I weighed over 400 pounds.

So, who is this Health Hacks Podcast Posse?

Allow me to introduce them to you:
(in order from left to right of their pictures at the top of this post)

1. CHRIS BROGAN

Chris has been doing a "Fat Guy Gets Fit" podcast for a while, but is now going to merge his audio commentary into the new Health Hacks Podcast. Read more about this man whose life was forever changed when he read Steven Covey's 7 Habits book by clicking here.

2. JIMMY MOORE (ME!)

You know me already! But just in case, you can read my Blogger profile or my LowCarbNewsline.com profile pages to learn more about who I am. :) I'm ready to help "pump you up" about getting healthy!

3. REINHARD ENGELS

Reinhard is a very complex man with a profound way of putting his thoughts together. Wanna see a quick example of what I'm talking about? Just check out his "No S Diet" web site and you'll see what I mean. His commentary will certainly be one to listen for in the Health Hacks Podcast.

4. KEVIN KENNEDY-SPAIEN

Finally, we've got my friend Kevin who has been using his love for health to educate others in various formats for years. I am thrilled to be working with him on this Health Hacks Podcast and appreciate all the time he has committed to devoting to this new project which I expect to be very successful. Learn more about Kevin by clicking here.

Okay, now that you've met the Health Hacks Podcast Posse (you wouldn't want to meet us in a dark alley! LOL!), how about a quick listen to a sample broadcast featuring all of us together for the very first time in a podcast? Chris was kind enough to post this at his web site as part of his podcast which will soon be merged with the Health Hacks Podcast.

This 20-minute podcast will give you a brief taste of things to come when the official Health Hacks Podcast is set to debut on August 30, 2006. ENJOY and let me know what you think about this:



If this interests you, then be sure to visit HealthHacksPodcast.com for all the latest on this fantastic new health-related podcast. THANK YOU for continuing to support what I do at my blog and I encourage you to give this podcast a try so it can encourage and inspire you in your low-carb lifestyle as well.

You too can be featured on the Health Hacks Podcast by leaving your feedback on the Comment Line. Dial 978-416-BE-OK, which is 978-416-2365. Share your reaction to what you heard on the podcast or your thoughts about what you think about the subject of diet and health. If Kevin and Chris like what you have to share, then you may hear it on an upcoming podcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home