MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

THANKS From Mrs. 'Livin' La Vida Low-Carb'

After the BIG SURPRISE for our 11th wedding anniversary celebration last Saturday, my beautiful and lovely bride Christine wanted to share her gratitude to all of you who were thoughtful and kind enough to send us letters and cards. She was THRILLED by the overwhelming response from you.

Here is her message to YOU:

Dear Livin' La Vida Low Carb readers,

I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the encouraging letters you sent to Jimmy and I for our anniversary. I am so fortunate to have a husband like Jimmy. To see all the people that he is having an influence on and helping to lose weight or maintain is a huge blessing to me.

Your words of encouragement meant the world to me. It has been a rough couple of years with my eye situation and other medical issues but I know eventually it will get better. I still have a couple of things medically to deal with.

I wish all of you the best in your attempts to lose or maintain your weight. Jimmy and I care for each one of you and when he hears feedback about the work he's doing, it blesses both our hearts. We love to hear when someone is encouraged to keep going.

Take care and may God bless you all in everything you do!

Christine Moore (aka Mrs. "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb")


Awwww, that's my sweetie! THANKS Christine for standing by my side and supporting me every step of the way. You are the GREATEST wifey-wifey in the whole widey-widey world. :D

Feel free to e-mail Christine by clicking here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home