MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Updates To Blogger Causing Some Problems

You may have noticed a few glitches here and there at my blog over the past few days. That's because I recently switched to Blogger's new beta format that has a bunch of new features to help me make your experience at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog that much better.

But, it is still a beta program and the Blogger folks are working out the kinks as we speak. There are a couple of things I noticed that aren't working correctly that I thought I would bring to your attention:

1. The search feature at the upper lefthand corner of the blog does not work. Until Blogger can fix that, use this Google link to search my blog. You can type in any keywords after the "site:livinlavidalocarb.blogspot.com" in the search box to find what you are looking for. For example, if you are looking for the columns I wrote on the subject of "Shirataki Noodles," then you would get these results when you type that into the site search field.

2. The archives are not accessible. If you click on any of the monthly archives in the list on the lower righthand side of my blog, then you will go to a page with the following message:

Page Not Found

The requested URL was not found on this server. Please visit the Blogger homepage or the Blogger Knowledge Base for further assistance.


Again, if you will use Google to search my blog for anything specific you are looking for, then that will help you until Blogger can fix this bug in their beta update.

THANK YOU for your patience during this switch. I have already noticed a lot of neat new features with the new version of Blogger that will make my job bringing you the best in low-carb news and information that much easier. Sweet! SEE YA!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Is there a way to get the new version?

8/27/2006 9:50 PM  
Blogger Jimmy Moore said...

Just go to Blogger.com, sign into your account and you will see an easy link to move your blog to the new beta version. It took about an hour to move it over from the old to the new, but the changes are so cool. ENJOY!

8/27/2006 11:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, it says it's moving it now. Hope this doesn't cause me too many headaches! (I just got rid of my headaches with magnesium; I don't need more!)

8/28/2006 1:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

When I save a post in Draft form, it totally screws up the formatting. That means I can't work piecemeal on blog posts and then post them when I'm ready. The whole thing has to be a one shot deal, finished all at once.

8/28/2006 9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home