MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Friday, September 01, 2006

66,083 Pageviews In August--A New Record!

I just wanted to share with you the GOOD NEWS about what is happening behind-the-scenes at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. Since the day I began this web site with the simple goal to help educate and encourage people who need to lose weight and get healthy, the growth has been simply unbelieveable to me. That first month garnered a respectable 5,000 pageviews and the momentum has yet to slow down ever since.

Every month has literally gotten BIGGER and BIGGER with lots of brand new visitors who "find" this blog all the time. Amazing! In 2006 alone, the blog has reached several milestones for monthly pageviews, including 30,000 in February, 40,000 in May, 50,000 in June, and 60,000 in July. Actually, the exact number for July 2006 was 61,103 pageviews which was the all-time record at the time.

Well, that is, until now...

In August 2006, the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog made history (yet again!) with a total of 66,083 pageviews! That's over 2100 pageviews per day! WOWsers! This number includes close to 10,000 repeat readers and well over 40,000 brand new readers to my blog. WOW WOW WOW! Incredible!

I had no idea when I first started that this blog thing would become a place where people would want to come read and discuss issues of diet, nutrition and low-carb living from the perspective of a former 400-pound man who now only seeks to help others find the pathway to success like he did. But it has and I am very appreciative of your readership much more than I could ever tell you.

Now it's September 2006 and sometime this month I will easily surpass a HALF MILLION PAGEVIEWS since this blog began 18 months ago. That's 500,000 pageviews! Whoa! That sure is a lot of eyeballs! :D

Again, let me express my sincerest gratitude and THANKS to everyone who has helped make the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog the place to be for discussing the healthy low-carb lifestyle. I am honored you have chosen to be here.

To the literally tens of thousands of people who have been impacted by what I do here on a daily basis, God bless you and I certainly hope that something I have written here in the nearly 1200 posts over the past year and a half has touched you, motivated you, made you laugh, inspired you, or got you to begin thinking seriously about livin' la vida low-carb. Above everything else, that is what makes this all worth it in the end.

Keep on reading and telling everyone you know about the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. I promise to keep bringing you the best content possible that makes it worth your while to come back here day after day. You are the most devoted and faithful readers that a blog author could possibly ask for and I am humbled to have this opportunity to share just a small part of your life. Take care and, as always, keep on LIVIN' LA VIDA LOW-CARB!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home