MOVED TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

PLEASE UPDATE YOUR BOOKMARKS TO LIVINLAVIDALOWCARB.COM/BLOG

Sunday, September 10, 2006

The Internet's #1 Low-Carb Links Web Site

You may have noticed some major changes to the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog this weekend. That's because much of the sidebar content has been removed completely, including the blogroll, the low-carb news links, and more! I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but decided to take the time to finally do it this weekend.

So where did all of my links go to, you ask? Well, I moved them all to a brand new blog (yes, another blog! AAAACK!) called "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" and it contains the most comprehensive breakdown of low-carb links on the Internet today. If you are looking for anything and everything about low-carb, then you'll find a link to it at this new blog.

You may have noticed that my blogroll was getting fairly long which rendered it virtually useless in my eyes. What good does a bunch of links do you if you don't know what they are, right?

That's something I have remedied with this new links blog because they are broken down according to various categories. I spent a couple of days working on this new blog to make it the best it can be and I'm sure you will use it as a valuable resource in your research of livin' la vida low-carb.

The "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" blog will also feature thematic lists of popular blog topics here at the "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb" blog. For example, I recently compiled in one blog post links to all of the articles about shirataki noodles. With well over 1,000 blog posts under my belt, it only makes sense to streamline the information I have available here to help my readers find what they are looking for.

If you have a blog or web site that you would like to have added to my "Livin' La Vida Low-Carb Links" blog, then please e-mail me the name of the site, the URL of the site, a brief description of the site, and which category to put the site under. After reviewing the site, it will appear at the links blog within 24 hours if approved.

Hopefully the changes I have made will lessen the clutter that was beginning to overtake this blog. I certainly welcome any feedback anyone may have about these changes I have made. As always, THANK YOU for your readership and for giving me the pleasure to share with you the very best low-carb information on the Internet today.

Be sure to visit the Internet's #1 low-carb links web site again and again.

Please feel free to LINK to my new blog if you find it useful!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home